Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Choice

Today is the day.

We are privileged to live in a free country where each individual gets the right to have a say.

As a country we must face the consequences of our vote.

If we choose well we will have better consequences than if we let a vocal few choose for us.

It is time for all people in this great nation to stand up and be counted.

Each vote is important, no matter what side of the fence you stand on.

I love the feeling I get as the border agent stamps my passport when I return from a trip.

I get teary eyed at a 4th of July celebration.

I love to see our great flag waving it's message of liberty.

This is the land of the free and home to the brave.

I get choked up when I sing our National Anthem.

It seems as if our wonderful country is being pulled into small groups that are fighting against each other, yet...

No matter how difficult our individual circumstances may seem, the USA is a blessed country and we are privileged to be able to live here.

 Let your voice be heard.

Cast your ballot according to your own conscience, no matter how loud your neighbor may be shouting in your ear.

It is a privilege to live in the United States of America

It is a privilege to be able to have a free vote

May God bless America as we in this free nation make our choice today.

Let Freedom Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment