Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Storms

I  know I have been absent for a while, sorry. 
Between home improvement projects, travel and holidays,
not to mention family, time has gotten away from me.  

I am not sure my time obligation will improve,
but a short something will have to do and I think I have a few.

Today's food for thought is printed and framed in my home.

I found it out in my stash of framed artwork a few weeks ago
and have been thinking about it eversince.

Today I hung it on the wall to give me inspiration

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to DANCE IN THE RAIN

It is a wet and stormy day here today
Cold wet days in February can get anybody down

It may be time to put on some dancing shoes

2 comments:

  1. Marta, I've been missing you!! You need to dance your way out to Utah!!! Love to you and Dave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Nancy said! Hope to see you sometime when I'm in NC.

    ReplyDelete