Monday, May 9, 2011

Rich Blessings

When my children were little they would ask what I wanted for Mother's Day and I would tell them, "a clean house and happy children."

I want to send a great big thank you out to all of my children. Goal accomplished!!

This year I was able to spend some portion of the weekend with my children either in person or on the phone. All of them are happy, and that means a lot to a mother.

My sweetheart and I have been working hard over the last few weeks getting the house clean and organized, so that was a yes as well.

The sun was shining, it was a pleasant spring day. My sweetheart and our sons prepared a delicious meal. Filled flower vases brighten our home.

Sometimes the richest blessings are the simplest things.

I am a rich, rich woman.
I have a sweetheart who I adore and he loves me. I have 6 happily married children and 16 grand children who are doing well. We have a new baby expected in just a few days that will bring the number of grandchildren up to 17. I have a comfortable home, and enough food to eat. I am happy and satisfied with my life.

I am a rich woman in all of the things that matter in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment