Monday, February 15, 2010

beginnings

I had surgery last week on my foot and have been laying here thinking ever since--not much else to do with your foot up in the air. My sweet husband rented a movie for us to watch together--Julie and Julia. I laughed and laughed. My kids all have blogs, my friends have blogs. I have thoughts and a life full of experiences to share--why not blog as well.

I searched my heart and wrote down a title--denied, tried again--denied, and again, and again and again--guess everyone is now blogging and thinking up the same thoughts that I had--gotta get more original. Got out a favorite thought book and tried a few more--FINALLY a title I liked and blogspot liked too!! So Make Living Sweet is born. Hope you enjoy and I can figure out how to do this thing.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your blog and can't wait to read more in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time! I am glad you finally joined the blog world. Love you tons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're blogging, Marta. Hope your foot is healing well. (BTW: the link to your blog should be written as
    http://makelivingsweet.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your tootsie is feeling better. Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete