Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dallin Michael

This weekend we recognized the birthday of our oldest grandchild, Dallin. He turned 9 this year and is becoming quite a fine young man. He is a good athlete and a great student. He loves to play the piano and enjoys going to church. He is active in scouts and his testimony of gospel truths is growing. We are very proud of him. I am fondly thinking of his baptism day last summer and our trip we took together. I hope he, too, will always remember the fun we shared.

Dallin shares his special day with two other people in my family that I love very much, my sister Ann and my great grandmother, Marie Elizabeth Sorensen Jensen. It seems that, in our family anyway, special family things happen on special family days.

Happy Birthday, Dallin. Grandma and Grandpa love you

No comments:

Post a Comment