Sunday, August 8, 2010

Midnight Walks

I have been enjoying having the little ones here. This is the last week before they head back to Europe. With 5 of them it is quite often difficult to get them all asleep at the same time. My sweetheart and I just finished another midnight walk in the woods with a cutie in the stroller hoping to lull her to sleep.

I will miss the sweet kisses and the opportunity to walk off the extra calories from the chocolate cake treat at midnight while encouraging infants to go to sleep. We still have a few more nights where we can take a midnight walk with a babe in a stroller--might want to bake another cake......YUM......guilt free cake.


1 comment:

  1. I must have been thinking of you...last night I dreamed that the entire Primary, including the Nursery kids, came to sleep over at my house. I was up all night trying to get them all to sleep. I was so glad to wake up and realize it was just a dream!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete