Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sean

This week we celebrate Sean's birthday.

Sean married my oldest and has given me 5 beautiful grandchildren. He is a wonderful provider for my daughter and he loves her very much.

You've heard all the jokes and horror stories about getting along with your mother in law--well I must admit that Sean needed some time to figure me out, but this year we spent 4 months together and did quite well--thank you Sean.

Sean is an intelligent man. The way his brain works is always amazing to me. He will admit that sometimes there is so much going on in his head that he is like the absent minded professor, but that is some of what is endearing about him. Shawna lovingly pulls him back to life in the fast lane with 5 children at home and he jumps in and gets going.

I love listening to him read. He can keep up with the story line and have a different voice for each character so well. It is an entertaining evening when Sean has a book to share.

Sean and Shawna offer opportunities for us to travel and it is so much fun to do this with them. We have tickets to go visit later this winter, I am looking forward to the trip.

Sean is proud of his wife and family. I am proud to call Sean my son in law.

Happy Birthday, Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment