Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get It Done

I've been gone for two weeks and the two weeks before that we were doing a mini redo of our kitchen--and I am a slow worker--so as you can imagine there is a list a mile long of things that need to get done from:
  • empty the suitcase
  • pack up the extras that we cleaned out of the kitchen
  • necessary correspondence
  • is that a Christmas item hiding out?
  • why did you put it in the sewing room-- just because I wasn't here to protect my space?
  • baskets of laundry wanting attention

I wrote a list this morning--put it in priority and started. Got sidetracked by a magazine and then a blog I wanted to check out, went to visit my daughter's blog and smiled at my grandchildren, had a thought and here I am.

Gotta get back to basics and get it done. No more distractions. Tunnel vision is a good thing when you have a list. Need tunnel vision glasses for a day like today.

I have a list and I am off to get it done. Need to stick to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment