Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

There are some fun days on the calendar this year:

New Years Day was 1-1-11
My husband tells me yesterday was a fun day for computer smarties: 01.10.11 and October will offer up a few more 01 days on the 1st, 10th and 11th
Today is 1.11.11
In November we get 11-1-11 and 11-11-11

I have a coupon for the craft store that is valid today only for an item I have been looking at. YEA!!

This morning we woke up to about a half an inch of ICE which means closed schools and no work or late openings throughout the county. How does that affect my coupon?? I will call the store and see if they are closed like they should be and maybe they will honor the coupon tomorrow.

Surprise--they are open and the coupon is good only today!! Now I have a dilemma on my hands. Do I go out in this when they are asking everyone to stay home unless it is an emergency? Is the craft store an emergency type store that should be open??

I enjoy staying home on icy days, they are like a bonus day. Time to get the oven working and a game or puzzle on the table. A hot pot of soup and home made bread sounds like a treat to warm the soul.

Nope--the craft store is not an emergency type store that needs to be open--even if it is 1-11-11

No comments:

Post a Comment