Monday, January 3, 2011

Overwhelmed

I am a bit overwhelmed. It is a new year and I want to write about my goals, blessings and hopes that were realized last year and dreamed of for this year.

I received a family history book about my grandparents and am so excited to sit down and read about my heritage. Family History wants a bit of my time lately....when????

I look at the kitchen my husband and I have been working on this last week and want to write about how good it feels to refresh that which is tired and make it new again.

I look at the mess around me from Christmas, travel and home remodeling and just want to get busy and clean it up--but, where to start?? Put away Christmas first?? Touch up the paint first?? Put items back into the cabinets first?? Do the laundry first?? Unpack the suitcase--gotta fill it up again next week, Hmmmm??

I look at my new appliances and want to load up the fridge and start the DW but both need a visit from a professional before they are ready to go--seems the doors do not fit right, but the Microwave and stove are working--good, I can cook dinner tonight.

I look at the calendar and see the tight schedule I am on this month with doctor visits, repair men, and travel for work and family. My phone is ringing from ladies I need to visit but, I need to stay home and take care of.....

It is a new year. New opportunities to make good choices. But which one is the best good choice??

Gotta get organized--Need a 2011 calendar, Need 26 hour day, Need to write down a daily schedule, Need more energy and brain power--That should do it!!

Now where to find those items??

No comments:

Post a Comment