Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tooth Ache

I have a problem tooth. It resides on the same side of my body as the problem shoulder and problem foot--The Left Side--That is reason enough to remember that choosing the right is probably a better way to go.

Over the weekend the tooth started acting up again. Didn't it know I have a busy week. I am going to Azerbaijan to visit grandkids and all systems must be fully functioning--after all, it takes 24 hours of travel. I know I shouldn't complain. My daughter has done it several times with 4 and 5 children. The last time she came she was 8 months pregnant traveling alone with 4 children 8 and under. She is a wonderful wife who lives where her honey has work and a good mother to attempt the adventure. I know, I'm a whoose.

Got in to see my friend the dentist this morning and he says those dreaded words "root canal". So I go to the store to pick up a few things Shawna needs me to bring like baby food, Flintstone vitamins, goo gone, a hair dryer--dual wattage--and a TV antenna before I head to the second dentist for a root canal. Isn't that what everybody does when they are planning a trip out of the country tomorrow to the luxury vacation spot of Baku, Azerbaijan??

Wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. whoose? bah-hahaha! is that like goose?

    I think you mean wuss ;)

    I can't believe you have to get a root canal!!! That's terrible! Hopefully you'll heal fast.
    I call that arm my stupid arm...it never does things the way I think it should!

    ReplyDelete