Thursday, March 11, 2010

Connor

Today Connor turns 7. Wow, how the time flies by.

Connor lives in Charlotte with his mom, dad and little sister.

Connor is a sweet and intelligent little boy who loves to read and play his DS.

Connor's bus comes at 6:45 in the morning and he is up and going with a smile when I swore, after all those seminary years, I would never be up again.

Breakfast for dinner is his favorite meal.

He can beat Grandpa with his Wii race track games and loves going to piano lessons.

Connor has a certain way of doing things, like all small children do. The other day he wanted hot chocolate and was quite upset that grandpa may not know the right way to make it.

When I asked what kind of cake he wanted he said 'death by chocolate'!! Now that is something I can do (see recipe on the right). I'm glad that he will not be here to watch me bake it though, because, I know I will not do it just like his mom. But, there is something I have learned over the years--There is no one that can do it as good as your very own mother.

Hopefully this grandma cake will be a close second.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're so thankful that you could be here to make his birthday wonderful! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete