Monday, March 15, 2010

My Little Brother

His name is Bradley Lewis Kidman born March 15 when I was in 2nd grade. Lewis is after my grandfather, Lewis Rudolph Kidman.

Brad and I had a lot of fun together walking up the Blvd in Yucaipa--going to the Chocolate store to get the boo boos--YUM

He liked to 'read' to me until we realized he was dyslexic and just had all of the books memorized.

Brad is a hard worker. He works with his hands. He has built a car and house from scratch.

Brad served his mission in North Carolina--Charlotte.

He works for the town of Enoch, Utah. Among other things he drives the trash truck. My kids always thought the trash man was a returning hero who came to visit every week. When I visit my parents it is exciting when it is trash day cuz Brad stops to say hi.

Poor kid missed his birthday in 1973 because I got married on the 16th. Thank you Brad for sacrificing for me. Love you.

Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment